LABORATORY OF PERMAFROST GROUNDWATER AND GEOCHEMISTRY
Areas of Research
- Study of the formation, distribution, regime and yield of various types of groundwater in permafrost; groundwater use and protection.
- Study of the interaction of groundwater with frozen ground and surface waters in natural and disturbed areas.
- Improvement of hydrogeological research methods for engineering reconnaissance and natural protection in permafrost regions.
- Development of scientific and methodological principles for special-purpose mapping of groundwater in permafrost at various scales.
- Study of long-term dynamics of cryohydrogeological processes and of their role in permafrost terrain modification.
- Migration and concentration of chemical elements in undisturbed permafrost landscapes.
- Transfer and concentration of chemical elements in the areas of anthropogenic impact (industrial, agricultural and urban).
Nadezhda Pavlova Ph.D., Head of Laboratory
Viktor Shepelev D.Sc., Principal Research Scientist
Vladimir Makarov D.Sc., Principal Research Scientist
Valentina Fedoseeva D.Sc., Principal Research Scientist
Nikita Tananaev Ph.D., Leading Research Scientist
Leonid Gagarin Ph.D., Senior Research Scientist
Olga Makarieva Ph.D., Senior Research Scientist
Lyudmila Lebedeva, Ph.D., Senior Research Scientist
Marina Danzanova, Ph.D., Research Scientist
Nikolay Torgovkin, Ph.D., Junior Research Scientist
Svetlana Fedorova, Junior Research Scientist
Lyudmila Boitsova, Senior Technical Assistant
Marianna Burnasheva, Senior Technical Assistant
Vladimir Efremov, Senior Technical Assistant
Lena Ivanova, Senior Technical Assistant
Alena Sedelnikova, Senior Technical Assistant
Anna Fedorova, Senior Technical Assistant
Olga Shepeleva, Senior Technical Assistant
Tatyana Ayanitova, 1st Category Technical Assistant
Ekaterina Dyachkovskaya, Technical Assistant
Vasily Ogonerov, Technical Assistant
Ivan Semenov, Technical Assistant
Stella Potapova, Technical Assistant
Aelita Skryabina, Technical Assistant
Melnikov Permafrost Institute
Merzlotnaya St., 36
Yakutsk, Russia 677010
Tel.: 7-4112-390812 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org